Wormegay CofE Primary
Stoke Road, Wormegay, Norfolk, PE33 0RN Tel: 01553 810274
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust) is seeking to appoint a
Midday Supervisory Assistant
Payscale: Scale A point 6 (approx. £8.50 per hour)
DEMAT and Wormegay CofE Primary are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisory Assistant.
Wormegay CofE Primary is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our committed team.
We are looking for
• An enthusiastic person to join our team for 1 hour per day to assist delivering the school meals
• Someone who will ensure the safety and well-being of pupils during school lunch times within the dining room, play area and classrooms.
• Someone who will actively engage pupils in their play, social and communication learning.
• Be able to set dining tables and wipe down surfaces prior to the children eating and ensure the dining area is left in a clean condition at the end of the meal times.
• Be able to support the school in developing healthy eating habits and promoting good nutrition.
We can offer you:
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.runctonholmewormegay.co.uk/SchoolVacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: Mrs Jo Swanscott
01553 810274. Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 16th November 2018
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by Monday 26th November 2018 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.