Holiday Request Form
Please avoid taking family holidays during term time, taking your child out of school during term time could be detrimental to your child’s educational progress. Requests for holidays must be made in advance by using the holiday form below.
Administer Medicine Form
If your child requires medicine at specific times of the day at school, then please complete a Medicine form, we are unable to give your child medicine unless you have completed and signed the form below.
Free School Meals
All children in EYFS, Year 1 and Year 2 are offered free school meals as part of the Government’s Universal Free School Meals for Infants programme.
If you receive a benefit that gives entitlement to Free School meals (as detailed below) the school can also get additional funding please see the office staff who can advise you.
You can apply for free school meals if you or your child receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income of £16,190 or less
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - In England, if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get). If your child is currently eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.