(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust) is seeking to appoint a
Full Time Key Stage Two Class Teacher (Permanent)
Pay scale: Main Pay Scale
Runcton Holme C of E Primary would like to invite applications for a Key Stage Two Teacher from a committed, outstanding classroom practitioner, to teach in our small, mixed age class (Yr3 -6).
Ideally, this post will start from 1st January 2020.
The successful candidate is:
- an outstanding classroom practitioner, who is able to promote high standards of learning
- is inspiring, inclusive and creative in their approach to teaching
- committed to achieving and maintaining high expectations of behaviour and raising children’s achievement
- committed to leading curriculum innovations
- can challenge learners of all abilities, differentiating clearly
- able to work as an integral member of a very small team supporting the SLT and the vision and ethos of the school
- able to utilise communication and organisational skills effectively
In return we can offer you:
- Polite and well-behaved, happy children
- Friendly, supportive staff, governors and parent body
- The opportunity to work across our Federation
- An inspiring rural location
- A small, village school ‘family’ feel with a commitment to seeing individuals succeed.
Easy access from the main A10 and A47 routes from King’s Lynn, Ely, Peterborough and surrounding areas.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly recommended. Please call the school office on 01553 810394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or to arrange an informal chat or visit.
Closing date: Monday 7th October 2019
Interview date: w/c Monday 14th October 2019
Runcton Holme C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check, prohibition check, two successful references and other pre-employment checks are required for all successful applicants.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare ( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.